#FeelingGrateful by Tim Jones


This is Day 3 of the 30-Day "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series on Grow Forward & Flourish. My heart is full of gratitude because of individuals like Tim Jones, who raised his hand and said YES! I'll be a part of encouraging others to embrace the power of gratitude in their everyday lives by sharing reasons why I feel grateful. Thank you Tim!


Tim Jones is the Founding Partner of Eternal Works LLC. He describes himself as a lifelong student, friend, brother, son, husband and Believer.

Tim credits the success of his leadership to going beyond his ability to generate unique ideas and solve problems. He openly admits it's listening to the needs of the client, setting clear expectations and goals, trusting his team, listening to mentors, and a proven process.

Tim Jones Contact Information:

Timothy S. Jones; Creative Director
DL: 757.271.4539 ext. 102 | TW: @tsjworx

Eternal Works

www.eternalworks.com
P.O. Box 6099 | Virginia Beach VA | 23456







Here are a few reasons why Tim Jones is #FeelingGrateful…

1.     I'LL NEVER STOP BEING GRATEFUL FOR...

Life.  Each day is a gift. No matter what happens or has happened we have the opportunity to make the best of it.  Ben Franklin asked himself two questions daily.  In the morning; what good will I do today?  In the evening before bed; what good have I done today?  Having the opportunity to make something better for anyone is worth being grateful for.

2.   MY FAVORITE WAY TO SAY THANK YOU IS...

Over a good meal and just coming right out and saying it.  I don’t think people hear thank you enough.  We always hear what we’ve done wrong or need to improve upon.  What better way to say it than taking someone to their favorite place to eat or a nice place they've never been and just letting them know you’re glad they are around and appreciate their help.

3.   THE BEST THANK YOU I'VE RECEIVED WAS...

Hmmm... this is a very tough one.  I have received a lot of hand written letters and thank you gift cards.  My wife is the best at letting me know I’m appreciated. 

4.   WHEN I WAS A KID, I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW GRATEFUL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOR…

Chores, school, homework, discipline, parents…  Pick one.  I dreaded each of these (not my parents), but they turned out to be some of the best resources for my life.  I learned that I have to do work even when I don’t feel like it.  I learned how to learn on my own.  I learned that responsibilities don’t go away because you don’t feel well.  They pile up if you take a day off.  Discipline taught me boundaries and respect for others.  I learned how to be a part of a community.  The benefits go on, but I will keep it short.

5.    (BONUS) THE ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE HELPS ME TO...

Appreciate opportunities, people and life. It also helps me appreciate the things that I don’t get when I really want them.  I may just not be ready.  There certainly are things that I’m glad I didn't get when I wanted them.  They would have been too much for me then.  It has helped me to be content no matter what. 

Like Tim, you can be a blessing in the lives of others by sharing a few reasons why you are "feeling grateful." Your participation will be meaningful to the thousands of readers that visit this site each week and it enables you to help make a difference in the lives of others.

Submissions for the "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series will be taken up until November 9th, 2014. You can find out about submission guidelines in this article, Get Into the Thanksgiving Spirit: Be a Part of the "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series and discover a daily ritual that have been proven to enhance well-being.

If you know someone who might be interested in participating, please share this post with them. I would appreciate it.

Join the conversation on Twitter @Coach_JackieB and share why you are feeling grateful using the hash tag #FeelingGrateful.

Grateful Heart






Jackie Capers-Brown
Founder, Grow Forward & Flourish

Author, Get Unstuck Now

Popular Posts