Tamara is a wife, mother, friend, daughter, entrepreneur and community activist. She became an entrepreneur in 2006 when she decided to create a business from her passion for cooking. She started a family run catering business called Creative Cooking.
On October 21, 2013 she started a non-profit called Woman to Woman Entrepreneurs' Association with the goal of empowering women entrepreneurs by offering networking opportunities that provide them with valuable resources, education and support.
On October 21, 2014 the City of Columbia recognized Tamara and Woman to Woman Entrepreneurs' Association with a proclamation for the efforts she and her organization have demonstrated toward promoting and supporting women entrepreneurs. The City of Columbia declared October 21, 2014 as Woman to Woman Entrepreneurs' Association Day in Columbia SC.
Tamara feels that her experiences have given her a purpose for her journey. She aims to continue to promote, support, and bring awareness to women owned businesses and entrepreneurs and the value they bring to the marketplace. She shares the following words of wisdom to all women in business or considering going into business: Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It.
For additional information about Tamara, visit her websites: http://www.womantowomanentrepreneurs.com
Here are a few reasons why Tamara Canzater is #FeelingGrateful…
1. I'll never be stop being grateful for... my husband and children. They have always been believers in me and all that I do.
2. My favorite way to say thank you is: through prayer for all my wonderful blessings and by paying it forward.
3. The best thank you I've received was … from the City of Columbia on October 21, 2014.
4. When I was a kid, I didn't realize how grateful I should have been for … God’s favor.
5. (Bonus) The attitude of gratitude helps me to … be thankful for every moment I have with my husband, children, and people in my network. Gratitude inspires me to believe that all things are possible. It inspires me to find ways to encourage others each day.
I’m so grateful that Tamara Canzater raised her hand and decided to be a part of The Feeling Grateful Blog Series. Tamara’s sincere appreciation for her present blessings is expanding her influence in the Columbia area while increasing the success of women entrepreneurs.
Last but not least, thank you for taking time to read this post. Embracing the power of gratitude for all that is going well in your life right now creates more space for more good stuff in your life.
Note: For practical advice that's fresh, personal, relevant and speaks to the common challenges faced by most of us when we strive to move forward and live a life that inspires the best in us, read my latest book, Get Unstuck Now. Click here for details about it.