#FeelingGrateful by Chinwe Nnadi

This is Day 2 of the 30-Day "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series on Grow Forward & Flourish. My heart is full of gratitude because of individuals like Chinwe Nnadi, who raised her hand and said YES! I'll be a part of encouraging others to embrace the power of gratitude in their everyday lives by sharing reasons why I feel grateful. Thank you Chinwe!

Chinwe Nnadi describes herself as a self-loving free spirit with an uncanny ability to combine fun and seriousness effectively. I choose to love, learn and impact the world around me in any way that I can.  I’m interested in Human behavior, Strategy, Innovation and almost anything new. She works at AIESEC Nigeria and lives in Lagos.

Here are a few reasons why Chinwe Nnadi is
#Feeling Grateful…

1.     I'll never stop being grateful for a whole lots of things...
 God's Love above all else. He knows me in a way no one else does and He still Loves and gives me His Blessings every day.   My Family- They provide the roots that keep me grounded. Without them, I would have no anchor. They are my #SupportersClub always and forever.   AIESEC- AIESEC Is a lot of things to me so it’s a bit difficult to summarize why I'm grateful but... It gave me an opportunity to make "real life" mistakes and learn in an experiential manner. It also gave me one of the best kinds of exposure a young and curious mind can get. And it taught me the concept of Learning. Now Learning is one of my personal values.  

2.    My favorite way to say thank you…

Varies depending on the individual I’m thanking. I could send a heartfelt and very descriptive mail/note/post to the individual or give one of those silent but #StraightFromTheHeart hugs where the other person just understands the magnitude of my gratitude without words.

3.    The best thank you I've received

A birthday mail from the least expected person. It was one of those write ups where you don’t recognize the major cast even though it’s you. It humbled me and made me realize that people everywhere are always watching us, even when we don’t know who or where they are.

4.   When I was a kid, I didn't realize how grateful I should have been

For the kind of disciplinary upbringing I got from my parents. It formed the back drop that prepared me for every experience I've had in life.

5.    (BONUS) The attitude of gratitude…

Serves as a reminder for me to always count my Blessings and realize (cos it's really easy to forget) that I have come a long way (even if I haven't gotten to where I feel I should have gotten to) AND it ensures that I remain humble always.


For those of you who haven't yet raised your hand to be a part of this series, what are you waiting on? I'm sure you have many reasons to feel grateful for the good that is happening in your life. You can be a blessing in the lives of others by sharing a few reasons why you are "feeling grateful." Your participation will be meaningful to the thousands of readers that visit this site each week and it enables you to help make a difference in the lives of others.

Submissions for the "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series will be taken up until November 9th, 2014. You can find out about submission guidelines in this article, Get Into the Thanksgiving Spirit: Be a Part of the "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series and discover a proven daily ritual that improves well-being.

If you know someone who might be interested in participating, please share this post with them. I would appreciate it.

Join the conversation on Twitter @Coach_JackieB and share why you are feeling grateful using the hash tag #FeelingGrateful.

Grateful Heart
  





Jackie Capers-Brown
Founder, Grow Forward & Flourish
Author, Get Unstuck Now

Popular Posts