This is Day 9 of the 30-Day "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series on Grow Forward & Flourish. My heart is full of gratitude because of individuals like Barbara Duncan, who raised her hand and said YES! I'll be a part of encouraging others to embrace the power of gratitude in their everyday lives by sharing reasons why I feel grateful. Thank you Barbara!
Barbara Duncan is a serial entrepreneur. She is the owner of MD Enterprises and Salon B located in Columbia, SC. She is diligent toward the development of her skill set to successfully manage her growing enterprise. Her faith in God serves as the foundation and compass from which she navigates her life and business endeavors.
Find out more about Barbara at http://www.mdenterprisescolumbia.com/
Here are a few reasons why Barbara Duncan is #FeelingGrateful…
1. I'll will never stop being grateful for... my Life. I believe life is the most precious gift on earth. The fact that God loved me so much to breathe life into my soul makes me grateful. As a result, I have the privilege and honor of being the mother of my two beautiful daughters, Amber and Deria.
2. My favorite way to say thank you is… I use my actions to show gratitude toward others for the love that has been shown to me. And by worshiping and honoring God through the use of my gifts to make the world a better place!
3. The best thank you I've received is… my ability to be loved and my ability to give unconditional love effortlessly.
4. When I was a kid, I didn't realize how grateful I should have been for… my grandmother. My grandmother was my role model. She taught my about God and how to love myself and others. She taught me what it meant to have integrity and stay true to my authentic self.
5. (Bonus) The attitude gratitude help me to...become the person that God intends for me to be. My attitude of gratitude makes me a better person! Feeling grateful produces positive energy effortlessly!!
Like Barbara, you can be a blessing in the lives of others by sharing a few reasons why you are "feeling grateful." Your participation will be meaningful to the thousands of readers that visit this site each week and it enables you to help make a difference in the lives of others.
Submissions for the "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series will be taken up until November 20th, 2014.
You can find out about submission guidelines in this article, Get Into the Thanksgiving Spirit: Be a Part of the "Feeling Grateful" Blog Series and discover a daily ritual that have been proven to enhance well-being.
If you know someone who might be interested in participating, please share this post with them. I would appreciate it.
Join the conversation on Twitter @Coach_JackieB and share why you are feeling grateful using the hash tag #FeelingGrateful.
Founder, Grow Forward & Flourish
Author, Get Unstuck Now