- Gratitude is the very best antidote to fear.
- Attitude breeds creativity, encourages imagination & self reliance, strengthens enthusiasm, brings to life initiative, leads to definiteness of purpose, eliminates procrastination, and anchors the soul in self-control.
- A grateful person is charming, a clear thinker, more focused, persistent, ambitious, pursuing success with the finest of the hearts emotions.
- Gratitude gives birth to love, encourages friendship and looks for opportunity.
- Gratitude is peaceful and restful; attracts and makes room for the abundance that our heart desires. Gratitude gives birth to miracles.
The choice is yours. The time is now. If you are truly serious about discovering the true power of gratitude you must trust the simplicity of it.
"The Single Most Powerful Attraction Tool "; to download Janie's report visit http://janiebehr.wordpress.com/
Janie Behr is a qualified life coach specializing in helping people find their purpose, achieve their goals, and explore all the possibilities that life has to offer. She is available for private individual coaching, group coaching and public speaking engagements. She runs frequent teleseminars dedicated to helping people find and live their most positive lives! For more information please visit http://www.jblifecoach.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Janie_Behr