22 Ways to Living a Breaktaking Life by Robin Sharma, Leadership Expert
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
If you don't know by now, I am a HUGE fan of Robin Sharma. And, I like to share some of the information he shares in his emails.
Recently, he sent an email of 100 ways for living a breathtaking life. I will share the first 22 in this post.
Here's 22 ways you can live a breathtaking life according to Leadership expert, Robin Sharma:
1. Great to be successful. Even better to be kind.
2. Being productive is an excellent vehicle for happiness.
3. It doesn't really matter what others think of you--only what you think of you.
4. Do your work like it's the most important work in the world. Because it is.
5. A superb reputation takes years to build--and minutes to lose.
6. There's no point in being rich but sick.
7. Adore your parents. You'll miss them when they're gone.
8. If you're not making things better you're making things worse.
9. Being optimistic and enthusiastic never goes out of style.
10. Be on time if you can't be there early.
11. Remember that the only real failure is quitting too early.
12. Smile more often. Your face will thank you.
13. If you don't understand people, you don't understand business.
14. Leadership's not about a title but about a way of doing things.
15. Eat less food, get more done.
16. All elite achievers are obsessed with being the best.
17. Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.
18. Sweat the small stuff. Mastery is the result of 1000 tiny victories.
19. Your fears are liars. Your doubts are traitors.
20. Without a daily plan you're lost in the woods.
21. The world belongs to unreasonable people.
22. Love your family like there's no tomorrow because one day there won't be.
You can find more of Robin's leadership insights at 100-reminders-about-whats-most-important.
I'd like to know your thoughts. What are some ways you suggest that we can live a breathtaking life? Share your ideas below.
If this post have contributed value to you, please share it with your network. I would appreciate it.
Until next time...
Step Into Greatness!