Saturday, September 14, 2013

I AM...Grateful

"For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Gratitude is a mental attitude that can change your life. It is a such a powerful way of being, living and embracing life. Having a grateful heart opens our eyes and minds to what matters to life, keeping us from the fatal mistake of taking that which we truly value for granted. 

When I consider my humble beginnings and how my faith in God and even my lack of faith in God during various seasons of my life has led me to the path in which I am on, I can only be grateful. For it has been this path that is showing me who I was destined to be all the time, I just needed to awaken and embrace it wholeheartedly. It is my hope and prayer that as a member of the Grow Forward & Flourish community or just a visitor that you find  an encouraging and empowering word here that strengthens your resolve to become all that God has destined for you to be.

Regardless of where we are on our life's path, the grace of God is sufficient in strengthening us and providing inner hunches of wisdom to navigate our way forward. We have to believe and begin to take action. Our faithfulness toward doing what we can do enables us to see and experience the faithfulness of our Heavenly Father, in ways over and above all that we can ask and think.

In this short video, Oprah and Joel Osteen speaks about why we have to be grateful to DREAM BIG!



What are you grateful for in your life? In what ways do you feel you can be more grateful? Share your comments below.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas with the Grow Forward & Flourish community.

Thank you for sharing this post with your friends.

Until the next time...


B Fearless

Jackie B