Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How-to Become Courageous!

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
~C.S. Lewis ~



Have you ever wondered how much more you would do if you were courageous? When we are more courageous, we don't have to live with thoughts such as:



"What if I hadn't given up?"
"What if I had tried another approach?"
"What if I had persevered when the going got tough?"

Remember, courage is not the absence of fear, it is taking action in the face of fear. I wrote about a recent personal lesson on courage here.

Margie Warrell says, "Courage is like a muscle. The more we use it, the stronger it gets!" That's good news. 

In the following video, Margie shares a few simple steps that we can begin to apply today to become more courageous.





The idea of taking baby steps beyond your comfort zone to build up your courage muscle is practical and doable by you. I'll like to know your thoughts on the baby steps you can begin to take to build your courage muscles. Share your comments below.

Did you like this article? Share it with your social networks and help to build up the courage of your connections.

Thanks for reading, connecting and sharing. Your feedback helps me to develop better ways in which I can contribute value to the Grow Forward & Flourish community.

B Fearless

Jackie B