Monday, July 15, 2013

Motivational Video: Develop Your Courage

If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone.
~John Maxwell ~


You are going to come up against what seems to be some impossible challenges to overcome in life. You may begin to feel disheartened and consider giving up.  When you feel this way I encourage you to tune-out the noise of the world and tune-in to the wisdom of your inner guide.

 I recommend that you schedule time on a daily basis to nurture your sense of hope and faith. Your actions will help you remain connected to the desire in your heart that inspired you in the first place.

The following video by Les Brown shares why it's important to develop courage. Check out my latest post on the lesson I learned as to why courage is essential to living your best life here.







I want to know your thoughts on courage. Share them below.

Thank you for reading, connecting and sharing. Your feedback provides me with clues as to how I can serve this community in a more meaningful way.

B Fearless

Jackie B