2. Proverbs 3: 9-10 Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grains and your vats will overflow with good wine.
3. Proverbs 3: 11-12 My child, don’t reject the Lord’s discipline, and don’t be upset when he corrects you. For the Lord corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child in whom he delights.
4. Proverbs 3:13 Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding.
6. Proverbs 3:18 Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those who hold her tightly.
7. Proverbs 3: 21-23 My child, don’t lose sight of common sense and discernment. Hang on to them for they will refresh your soul. They are like jewels on a necklace. They keep you safe on your way and your feet will not stumble.
8. Proverbs 3:27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in y our power to help them.
9. Proverbs 3:35 The wise inherit honor, but fools are put to shame!
All scripture verses are taken from the New Living Translation.
It's Your Move ~ Aspire Higher