Thursday, November 22, 2012

It’s All Good and It’s All God



Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

~Psalm 107:1~

Happy Thanksgiving,
As we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends we are reminded of the bounty of blessings that abound in our lives as a result of the grace of God. It is my prayer that all is well with you and those connected to you and that each of you are, as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit (3 John vs.2). May the peace, power and provisions of God overflow in your life, today and every day.
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to connect with me on this blog. I am humbled and grateful for each reader. You serve as an inspiration for me. Sharing information that I pray reveals to you God’s will for you to champion the seeds of greatness within you. I will continue to serve you by sharing information and resources that will help you do just that and be the change that you want to see in your life and in our world.

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!

Warmest Regards,

Jackie Capers-Brown