9 Simple Truths for Living Wise, Part 8
1. Proverbs 1:7 Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
2. Proverbs 1:17-19 If a bird sees a trap being set, it knows to stay away. But these people set an ambush for themselves; they are trying to get themselves killed. Such is the fate of all who are greedy for money, it robs them of life.
3. Proverbs 2: 2-5 Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Search for them as you would silver; seek them like hidden treasures. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord.
4. Proverbs2: 6-8 For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth comes knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.
5. Proverbs 2: 9-11 Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair and you will find the right way to go. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy. Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.
6. Proverbs 3:3 Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.
7. Proverbs 3:4 Then you will find favor with both God and people and you will earn a good reputation.
8. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
9. Proverbs 3:6 Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take.
All scripture verses are taken from the New Living Translation.
It’s Your Move ~ Aspire Higher