1. Circumstances do not make the man [or woman] they reveal him [or her].
2. God’s word is true regardless of how we feel, who believes in it or not, and the current state of our life.
3. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1 NIV)
4. You cannot speak defeat and at the same time expect to experience victory in your life. The power of life and death is in your tongue. (Proverbs 18:21)
5. Fact of life: Everything that you pursue in life will not be attained. How you live with defeat and loss shows your character just as living with success.
6. Who says that you cannot be all that you believe that you can be? Stop listening to the opinions of those who haven’t attempted, or is capable of doing, what you desire to achieve.
7. Seek advice from those who have accomplished something similar or what you are in the process of making happen. They can help you avoid the pitfalls and advise you how to navigate the inevitable roadblocks you will encounter on your journey.
8. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have mastered, you will never grow. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
9. Your environment may just be too small for your gifts and dreams.
It’s Your Move ~ Aspire Higher