9 Simple Truths for Living Wise, Part 6



1.      The path to awakening is possible when we dedicate our lives to a noble way of life.

~Jack Kornfield, A Wise Heart~

2.      Concentrate on the value, the righteous, the truth of the work itself. By aligning our dedication with our highest intention, we chart the course of our whole being.

~Jack Kornfield, A Wise Heart~

3.      If our actions do not come from a kind heart, from loving courage and compassion they are deluded.

~Jack Kornfield, A Wise Heart~

4.      Find a meaningful purpose in the experience and you will get through and be better, stronger, and wiser as a result.

~Jackie Capers-Brown

5.      Practice loving kindness toward yourself- the traditional ground from which all loving kindness is developed.

~Jack Kornfield, A Wise Heart~

6.      Loving kindness Daily Affirmation:

May I love myself just as I am

May I sense my worthiness and well-being

May I trust the world

May I hold myself in compassion

May I meet the suffering and ignorance of others with compassion

~From the book, A Wise Heart~


7.      Letting go sometimes simply means letting be – not trying to get rid of experiences but softening into a state of allowing.

~Jack Kornfield, A Wise Heart~

8.      When we let go of being the one who suffers, we are free to bring blessing wherever we go.

~Tao Te Ching~

9.      Only by letting go can you free your heart.

~Jack Kornfield, A Wise Heart~


 It's Your Move ~ Aspire Higher

Popular Posts