Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Healing Power of Nature


 

Daily devotional rituals have always helped me to stay “hooked up” to the primary power source in my life: my faith in God. They help me to keep life in a proper perspective. The following quote from Anne Frank taps into the healing power of nature:

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside; somewhere they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly will, I know there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.”

I’m not sure what you may be facing today, but I felt that it was important that I share this particular quote with readers of my blog. It is my prayer that you will do as Anne Frank suggests and embrace the healing power of nature. It is my hope that you will experience the peace of God that surpasses understanding and that your strength is renewed like an eagle so that you are able to mount up and soar above any challenges that you are facing.

Peace and Blessings