“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
When I was a manager in the hospitality industry, I often shared motivational quotes, stories and challenges on Mondays to challenge the seeds of greatness within members of the teams I worked with. The following quotes represent a sample of the Monday Motivation I served up on a regular basis:
· It does not make sense to have the potential God has given you and allow it to be dormant; take small steps – put your knowledge, skills and talents to work creating the life you deserve and be a blessing in the lives of others.
· You are worth of MORE; You are capable of MORE; You can achieve MORE
· Remember to remember previous life lessons: they are often the springboard for future success.
· Gratitude is thanksgiving for God’s grace and mercy in our life.
· Who control’s how much MORE you will have in life? You do. Get into gear and make whatever your “it” is - a reality!
· Discipline comes from doing what has to be done, not what you feel like doing.
· Our willpower is fueled by our willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve a goal, regardless of our circumstances.
· The greater the challenge, the greater your effort has to be to overcome the obstacle.
· Every adversity has within it a seed of opportunity to grow stronger.
· You have the power to make a difference in the life of another person. Take action today and make it so.
· Resolve the fact that YOU have to make the necessary choices to change your life for the better. No one else can do it for you.
· Enlarge your capacity to do more – enlarges your capacity to receive more.
· Temporary defeat does not mean permanent failure unless you agree that it is.
· Fear is conquered by daily acts of courage.
· The challenge that you face is victim to your ability to raise your consciousness and implement relevant solutions.
· Take the lid OFF your life – Adjust your heart attitude.
It’s Your Move ~ Aspire Higher