9 Simple Truths for Living Wise, Part 2
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
~George Bernard Shaw~
1. You cannot change without unless you change within.
2. Excuses never lead to major achievements.
3. Good enough preserves the “status quo”.
4. When you come to the point that you “believe” and “know” at the core of your being that something is “possible” – you will find a way to make it so!
5. Worrying about “what if” doesn’t change “what is”.
6. Show don’t tell. Action speaks louder than mere words.
7. Your words have creative power. Be mindful of the words that you use to speak to yourself, others and the conditions of your life. They are either blessing your life or cursing it.
8. Respect other people’s opinion, regardless of rather or not you agree with it. They have the same right as you do to think they way that they choose.
9. Experience is not the best teacher; learning from other people’s mistakes is your best teacher. When you do so, it eliminates the waste of time, energy and resources it takes to learn from personal experience. And you’ll reduce the amount of unhappiness that people normally experience in situations that didn’t go as planned or hoped because they wanted it to do it their way.
It’s Your Move ~ Aspire Higher