Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Fresh Perspective on Problem-Solving

In life, you will be confronted with problems. Your ability to solve problems is a key to the success that you enjoy in life. Problems would be considered any difficulty that prevents you from experiencing what you want to accomplish. Solving problems involve finding ways to overcome obstacles to achieve desired objectives. The more difficult and important the problem, the more helpful and necessary it is to use a flexible framework which can be adapted to suit diverse problems.



In my new book, Success Becomes You Goal Achievement Workbook: Exercises, Self-Tests and Winning Strategies, I outline the five steps that comprise of the DRIVE 5 Advantage process. These are the proactive actions that I implemented to help me build my award-winning leadership career with Marriott hotels, after starting out as a housekeeper AND they empowered me to achieve my breakthrough from the pain and bitterness I experienced as a result of the unexpected death of my fourteen-year old son, Blease.

When this framework of proactive steps is used regularly as a problem solving tool it improves the quality of your decision making to reach smart solutions and increases the effectiveness of your efforts to achieve objectives and goals.

Purchase a copy of my new book, Success Becomes You Goal Achievement Workbook and empower your way forward with inspired actions that will lead to your breakthrough.

It's Your Move ~ Aspire Higher