Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's Your Goal Achievement Process?

Many of us struggle with writing down our goals and creating and following through with a plan of action to make them our reality. We’ve all heard at one time from parents, teachers, leaders, bosses and coaches why goal setting is important in our lives. We mean to do it. But we don’t.      

I’ve struggled with knowing and not doing. When I look back over my life their is clear evidence that proves the impact of goal setting and goal achievement. I experienced a greater sense of wellbeing and success in life when my dreams were attached to smart plans. As I embarked various paths in life to achieve goals, I was able to leverage my passion towards the achievement of specific outcomes. Those periods in my life in which my goals were fuzzy, I had no clear targets in mind to leverage my time and energy towards resulted in little or no success in key areas of my life. Effective goal setting and goal achievement adds to our sense of fulfillment and wellbeing in life.




Design Your Own Life Plan


Jim Rohn stated, “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. In my book, Success Becomes You Goal Achievement Workbook: Exercises, Self-Tests and Winning Strategies to Help You Achieve Life and Career Goals, I provide the reader with a step-by-step guide with an inside-out approach towards goal setting and goal achievement.

The book helps readers look at all areas of their life helping them to pinpoint where they are tuned in to their values, passions and interests and where they are not. The book emphasizes the philosophy of “Know Yourself to Grow Yourself”. The workbook exercises are designed to empower the reader with greater self-awareness and self-management skills. The winning strategies provide motivation tips, time management tips, relationship tips and much more. The Success Becomes You™ Accelerated Goal Achievement Plan equips readers with a tool that enables them to Start SMART and Finish STRONG as they pursue goals most important to them. As a result, readers will experience greater clarity, more confidence and nurture a stronger can-do-it attitude in the pursuit of their goals.

 Effective goal-setting enables us to direct our energy, focus and resources towards the experiences we want most in life. Success Becomes You Goal Achievement Workbook: Exercises, Self-Tests and Winning Strategies to Help You Achieve Life and Career Goals empowers readers to aspire to experience new possibilities as they develop and nurture effective goal-setting habits and achieve greater success in life.

It’s Your Move ~ Aspire Higher